Saturday, July 18, 2009

Papa's Kind-A-Girl

So this is the typical question we get all day, every day from Liv. "Where's Papa?" It wouldn't matter if I said he was off driving the brand new Austin Martin he bought with his lottery winnings or that he had been surfing the coastal waters of Australia and unfortunately had been eaten by sharks. Her response is always the same. I am convinced the only thing she heard is that Papa is gone and the rest is blah blah blah. It seems apparent to this little girl with bed head to beat the band.........


If Papa's not right here "maholdin", it's always going to be "adisappointin."


(And for you Grandmas out there who are feeling left out right about now, just know that I tried. I really tried. What I should have said was, "Forget about the Papa, Liv-Liv. Where's the Grandma who could run a brush through that rats nest that you insist on showing at every angle?)

2 comments:

Ronna said...

Oh my goodness that is just so cute I want to eat her up. I need some hugs from your kids.....I gotta get out there!!!

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

I'm missing you all at the cabin this year. We are on our way back soon. It is way tooooooooooo hot here. Jeanna and family just left to go watch the Rebel game tonight and then back to Boise. It was so good to be with them and just wish I could be in a hundred places at once. Or better yet to have all my loved ones around me all the time. Kinda like a mother hen I guess. Under my wings. BTW, glad you are back in the blogging world. Love you all